In less than 20 minutes, create these sweet Nutella and Fruit Roll Ups with slices of white bread for the ultimate breakfast
Whether you’re looking for a speedy Pancake Day alternative, or a way to use up your leftover White Sliced Loaf, these Nutella and Fruit Roll Ups will soon become a family favourite for many occasions.
We recommend serving them with a small dipping dish of warmed-up Nutella, fresh berries and maple syrup.
- 6 Slices Baker Street White Sliced Loaf
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbsps milk
- Pinch of salt
- Icing sugar
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Flatten out the slices of Baker Street White Sliced Loaf with a rolling pin until they are thin
- Spread each slice with Nutella – as little or as much as you would like – then roll each slice up right to the end
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk and salt, then dip each Roll Up into the mixture and set aside on a plate
- On a medium-high pan, heat a knob of butter until it has melted.
- Then add the Roll Ups into the pan and cook for around 4 minutes, rotating regularly so that it is golden brown all over. Remove from the pan.
- Serve on plates with a dusting of icing sugar, a small bowl of melted Nutella and berries and enjoy!
You could also drizzle maple syrup over them for an extra hit of sweetness.