Win the ultimate BBQ bundle from The Smokey Carter & Baker Street!
Home to the best meat rubs and chilli chutneys around, The Smokey Carter is everything you knead for a crackin’ family BBQ! Well, almost everything…
We’re giving you the chance to win the ultimate BBQ bundle filled with:
- A huge selection of our Baker Street goodies including Original Burger Buns, Classic Hot Dog Rolls, Sliced Loaves and Rye Bread.
- The Smokey Carter’s King of The Grill Tube containing two BBQ rubs and two chutneys!
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you follow @thesmokeycarter & @lovebakerstreet on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends in the comments of the competition post
- Like and save the competition post
The competition closes on Monday 7th February. Good luck Bread Heads!
Baker Street x The Smokey Carter Ultimate BBQ Bundle COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: St Pierre Groupe Ltd (company no. 03259222) whose registered office is at Kingston House, Towers Business Park, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2LX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom mainland aged 18 years or over except employees of St Pierre Groupe Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Baker Street’s Instagram channel.
6. Closing date for entry will be Monday 7th February 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: Baker Street Original Burger Buns, Baker Street Hot Dog Rolls, Baker Street Sliced Loaves, Baker Street Rye Breads, The Smokey Carter King of the Grill Tube.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 21st February 2022.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.