WIN one of THREE toasty bundles from Baker Street on National Toast Day!
It’s #NationalToastDay (24th February), so basically it’s our birthday! We’re celebrating with a HUGE giveaway of loafly toast-themed goodies for three lucky people. Here’s what you could be in with a chance of winning…
• A bundle of your favourite Baker Street Sliced Loaves – perfect for toasting
• A Breville Bold Blue Two-Slice Toaster
• Some Baker Street Toast-It Notes – to write down those loaf-ly toast ideas on
• A Baker Street Toast Grader Tea Towel – to make sure you get your bread toasted perfectly
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is…
• Make sure you’re following us on Instagram @lovebakerstreet
• Like the competition post
• Tag a toast-loving friend in the comments of the competition post
Competition closes on Wednesday 2nd March. Good luck Bread Heads!
BAKER STREET NATIONAL TOAST DAY 2022 COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: St Pierre Groupe Ltd (company no. 03259222) whose registered office is at Kingston House, Towers Business Park, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2LX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom mainland aged 18 years or over except employees of St Pierre Groupe Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Baker Street’s Instagram channel.
6. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 2nd March 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: Baker Street Sliced Loaves, Breville Bold Blue Two-Slice Toaster, Baker Street Toast-It Notes, Baker Street Toast Grader Tea Towel.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 16th March 2022.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.