It’s competition time Bread Heads! Here at Baker Street we’ve been loving oddball flavour combos, so we’ve teamed up with our pals Meridian Foods and Mrs Elswood to give away this oddball combo bundle!
With a selection of Meridian Cocoa & Peanut Butter and Cocoa & Hazelnut Butter spreads, Mrs Elswood’s finest Pickled Cucumbers and some Baker Street Sliced Loaves, you’ll have everything you need to make some truly oddball, but amazing, toast.
1. Head to our Baker Street Instagram channel and click on our competition post
2. Follow @lovebakerstreet, @meridianfoods and @mrselswood on Instagram
3. Tag your friends in the comments (no limit)
4. Share the Instagram post to your story for bonus points:
View this post on Instagram
The competition closes on Friday 16th April, so make sure you enter before then to not miss out on an epic oddball prize. Good luck!
BAKER STREET’S ODDBALL COMBO COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: St Pierre Groupe Ltd (company no. 03259222) whose registered office is at Kingston House, Towers Business Park, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2LX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of St Pierre Groupe Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Baker Street’s Instagram channel.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 16th April 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: a selection of Baker Street’s Sliced Loaves; jars of Meridian’s Cocoa & Peanut Butter and Cocoa & Hazelnut Butter; and jars of Mrs Elswood’s Finest Pickled Cucumbers.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Friday 30th April 2021.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.