It’s competition time Bread Heads! And this time we are giving you the chance to win the Ultimate BBQ Kit!
Stuff what the weather says! It’s soon going to be National BBQ Week (2nd – 11th July), so we’re giving you the chance to celebrate it come rain or shine, with everything you need to grill grub even in the most torrential of grainstorms!
Featuring a portable BBQ, an incredibly fetching umbrella hat, state-of-the-art BBQ equipment, and tonnes of Baker Street buns and rolls, this one’s not to be missed!
1. Head to our Baker Street Instagram channel and click on our competition post
2. Follow @lovebakerstreet on Instagram ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Tag your friends in the comments (no limits!)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Share the Instagram post to your story for bonus points!
View this post on Instagram
The competition ends on Thursday 17th June, so make sure you enter before then to not miss out on the Ultimate BBQ Kit. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: St Pierre Groupe Ltd (company no. 03259222) whose registered office is at Kingston House, Towers Business Park, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2LX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of St Pierre Groupe Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Baker Street’s Instagram channel.
6. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 17th June 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: a portable BBQ, an umbrella hat, state-of-the-art BBQ equipment, Baker Street Burger Buns and Hot Dog Rolls
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Wednesday 30th June 2021.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.